Monday 27 March 2017

Happy (belated) Mother's day

Hi di ho peeps!

It's been an action packed weekend here at Sticky Elf HQ. We dashed up to Nottingham for the day to see the out-laws on Saturday, and yesterday I enjoyed my own mother's day and managing to see my mum too, so that was jolly lovely!

I hope you were all able to spend some time with your loved ones. Big hugs to everyone who was remembering their mothers that aren't here any more, it can be a particularly hard day.

Today's card is the one that I made for my lovely mum. I decided to colour with my watercolour pencils, but without adding any water for a different affect. I hope you like it



The hubster actually made is mother her card for the first time in all the years that I've known him. I suspect she'll think that I made it, so I probably need to set her straight on that front. I foolishly didn't take a photo before he sealed it in the envelope. Next time, I will do better.

I'd love to see some of your Mother's day creations. Share links to you cards in the comments below so I can stop by and share the love.

We're in the very last week of Sale-a-bration. You have until 11pm on Friday to get those orders in to qualify for your free products. Don't forget, joining my team this week will mean you get two free stamp sets in addition to your £130 spend, don't wait till Saturday or you'll miss out! 

Nxxx

P.s., I'm selling some of my retired products before I move house. I keep adding items, but check out what's available now and orders placed before Friday get and extra thank you...
https://www.freewebstore.org/thestickyelf

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...