Tuesday 14 March 2017

Cake van!

Wouldn't it be good if there was a cake van? To be fair my waistline is probably somewhat releaved that there isn't a cake van. Coffee, card and cake van? now that would be a pretty good job...better write that business plan!

Today's card is one that we made at my watercolouring class (so in love with the watercolour pencils!!!!!!!) We've used the tasty trucks stamp set , which is a free SAB item. I do love the versitility of this set. It has 16 stamps in it...!





I hope you enjoy today's offering, and if you happen to have a cake van, please do stop by my house ;-)

Sale-a-bration items are earnt for free. You get to choose a free item with every £45 spent. Offer ends 31st March.

Happy crafting!
Nxxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...