Tuesday 27 December 2016

Project life at Christmas

Hi di ho peeps!

Last night I dusted off my canon selphie printer and started on my project life album pages for Christmas. I know I've said this before, but I love how quick and easy it is to create pages for my albums and my kids love looking at what I've made. One day they'll inherit the albums and with the journalling added to the pages I hope that they get as much pleasure looking at them in 30 or 50 years from now as they do today.

Have you tried project life yet? You really should. I made 10 pages in the space of 2 hours last night and that included picking the photos, printing them and finding all of the supplies which were dotted about the house. (I'm in the middle of KMing my house and I'm saving craft to the end which means it is somewhat disorganised at the moment!)

Here are a couple of the pages I put together last night. I'm planning to go back and add some more journaling and embellishments, but I could leave it as it is if I wanted to.







Fancy having a go? I'm having a free introduction to project life night in January, so why not pop along with some photos and try it for yourself. RSVP to the event on FaceBook and I'll prepare a pack for you.

No back to over indulging on chocolate! The scales will not be good to me this week......

Happy crafting!
Nxxxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...