Sunday 11 December 2016

Facebook Live!

Well I've done my first ever facebook live video. How very nerve wracking it was too! Thank you to everyone who joined in, I hope you enjoyed watching it. Here's a picture of the tag I made along with all of the supplies used so you can have a go at home too.


Let me know what you thought of the video and if you'd like me to do some more. As I mentioned I have some tags ready to go, I said they were just lying around, but I actually have a tag class on Thursday. If you'd like me to do a 12 tags of Christmas series, comment below or on the video and I'll get another one prepped for tomorrow evening.

If you missed the video, you can find it here
 
Thank you for joining me and I look forward to see you again soon.


Happy Crafting!!!
Nxxx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...