Saturday 3 September 2016

The Autumn Winter Catalogue has arrived!!!

It's offical, Christmas is coming and the weather today has certainly been a reminder of that... So the cold snap that we're experiencing here in Oxfordshire has signaled that it must be the perfect time to launch the brand spanking new Autumn Winter Catalogue!

If you haven't found a cuppa and some chocolate, I suggest you grab some now and prepare your bank balance for what you're about to see ;-)





If you'd like a physical copy of the catalogue, then drop me an email and we'll sort one out for you.



So if a brand new catalogue wasn't exciting enough, I have some special offers for you too!


As a special gift from me, I'm offering each of you free postage on orders over £30 placed through my online store between now and midnight on Monday 5th September. (Postage costs are refunded via paypal after purchase) Don't forget to use the fabulous Online Shopper Code to get a free gift too.


If free shipping wasn't enough, Stampin' Up! are offering you 25% off selected products during September. The items on sale change each week, so here's the current offering.



 
Right then, I've got to run and get prepping for my All day Christmas class. Still a couple of days to book your place....

Happy crafting!
Nxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...