Tuesday 31 May 2016

It's the final countdown...

Now come on, lets be honest, you started singing "do, do do doooo, do, do, do, do dooooo" no? just me then!

Well tomorrow is the big day, we have a brand spanking new, oober fantabulous catalogue launching - yippee!!! So it's probably time I gave you a sneeky peek.

My mojo has been on a bit of a holiday, or rather, my time management skills have been lacking in the home life when my mojo does make an appearance meaning I've not made very much recently and hence the radio silence that is going on here on my blog.

I've decided to try miracle mornings to dedicate some time to me and my buisness. So here's to hoping that my craftiness starts making an appearance at 5:30 am as opposed to 2am which is when I am normally at my most creative.

To get the mojo rolling, I've had a look at some of the challenge blogs and settled on Addicted to stamps and more's challenge. This week they have a photo inspiration...

 

Here's my card...


I've taken inspiration from the stripes and tempting turquoise. by inking up some of my brand new stamps.

The I've created the background using playful backgrounds and the sentiment is from Thankful Thoughts.

I hope you like it. I'll be back tomorrow with another card and challenge - yes indeedy, And maybe even a new catalogue tooo....! this planning lark is working already.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing the love.

See you tomorrow.
Nxxx 


Pssst. new catalogue launching tomorrow, that means today is your last chance to order retiring items...bargains to be had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...