Monday 18 April 2011

I've had my eye on this stamp...

since the very first previews and held off purchasing until my visit to Ally Pally.

I had a lovely crafty Ben free weekend and got to play with lots of my new toys. I have a few cards to share with you this week that I'm quite pleased with. Maybe the mojo is starting to return - yippee!!

Last week I was pre-occupied with making a cake for a friend of my son's first birthday party. I have only covered two cakes since he was born. It's amazing how rusty your skills get!

You can never have enough birthday cards and luckily the theme over at LOTV is birthday, so who am I to refuse that kind of challenge!?! Today's card features Birthday Fairy and has been coloured with my copics. The DP is CWCs Cottontail (you'll be seeing more of this paper too)and the sentiment is also LOTV.


I've die cut the leaves using my Stampin' Up! exclusive little leaves die and finished with some WOC flowers and lace.

You know one of the best things about Stampin' Up! is that all of their products are colour co-ordinated and I now always have the perfect shade of cardstock for matting and layering (something that's always been a problem for me!) Today's matted cardstock is Pretty in Pink.

And well here's the cake, I clearly need to practice but Sally was pleased and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the cake and were trying to have seconds.




See you soon.
Nxxx

2 comments:

  1. I just love that fairy and your colours are beautifully co-ordinated as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely ands the cake is just perfect. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...