Friday 4 March 2011

It's Christmas!!!!!!

Yup, it's March and I've just made my first Christmas card of 2011. I do love Christmas although I never seem to find enough time to play with the many, many Christmas stamps I have. I have an embarrassing amount of virgin Christmas rubbah. But if I start in March, I do stand a chance of rectifying that don't I?!?

So the theme over at Kraftin Kimmie this week is Scoopy scallops. I was feeling a little scalloped challenge, so I went for my oval nesties and then found a stamp that would fit, thus the Christmas card was born. I've coloured Stocking Miles with my copics and Prismacolour pencils. I have to say it does look so much better when using too mediums. I should do it more often. I've co-ordinated with some DP from the Basic Grey Jovial stack (another virgin Christmas item) it's such a nice stack, I'm certainly going to be using it again soon. I've used some stickles to make the fur of the stocking to give it some texture and I've finished the card with some CWC Candi

So all that's left to be said it happy Friday! Apologies for the lack of blog hopping this week. I've been suffering from severe headaches for the last couple of months, so I've been trying to reduce time on the PC to see if that will help. I will no doubt get to take a look at what you've all been doing over the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.
Nxxx

3 comments:

  1. What a great card Nic! I gotta get my skates on and start my xmas cards too! Love those DPs and that little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nic! Just thought I'd pop by to say hi! Hope your headaches have stopped - I don't meant to be mum, but I hope you've been to the doctor's about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! I see you've become a stampin up demonstrator? Yay! Are you up and running now? There are items I want but won't be getting them until next month - let me know honey!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...