Wednesday 9 February 2011

Yes you Can-Can

Hi di ho peeps!

Sorry for not being around last week and saying hello to you all. Last week was one of the worst weeks ever. Normally I'd bore you with the details but I've decided that I moan too much, so I'm not. I'm going to keep a positive outlook, because things can, will and must get better :)

Today's card is brought to you by Suzette. She's bringing a smile to my face and who knows I may do a Can-Can when I get home from work ;) Suzette is one of Kraftin Kimmie's beautiful stamps. I've coloured her with my copics and teamed her with some beautiful Basic Grey Papers from the Wistera stack.

I hope you like her. I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with my submission for the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge...
Nxxx

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha Nic - I'd luuurve to see you do the can can!!

    Great card - lovin' that purple!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...