Sunday 27 February 2011

Ahhhh what a lovely weekend

Hallo!!! Did you have a nice weekend??? I have been Ben free for the last 2 days and it has just been lovely. The house has been quiet. I got some jobs done and I managed to make cards - yay!!!

Now I'm seriously thinking about becoming a Stampin Up rep. What do you think? Any of you had any experience of doing this sort of thing? Good and bad, let me know. I'm really yoyo-ing with the idea.

Today's card features House Mouse. This stamp is from the balloon set available from Joanna Sheen. I've coloured with my copics and teamed it up with some K&Co papers. Now it looks like I've mounted the fab LOTV sentiment onto a scalloped nestie, but alas I don't have any scalloped circles, so I improvised with two die cut flowers from Craftwork Cards.



That's about it for today. I'm all chilled and ready for the stressful working week ahead...
Nxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nic, this is great! What a good idea about the scallops too!

    I don't know much about Stampin Up but I have bought plenty of their goodies! Sorry I can't be of more help!

    Have a great week now you've had your me time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nic,
    I apologise for my abscence...too much work and not enough hours in the day to get everything done! I'm quite sure you know exactly what I mean.
    Nice to see you're still making cards, and I know hard it can be when your at work too.
    Love your mousey card, fab colours and great use of the cwc flowers, I thought it was a diecut!

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...