Saturday 5 June 2010

Rock the farm!

Well not a very rocky image when compared with Ebony. But Rock the farm is the name of this rather lovely set from TGF.

I coloured up the girl (probably need to give her a name - LOL!) with my copics and chalked the edges. I've mounted on some DP from Crate Paper (I think. It's been lurking around for a number of years) and weathered the edges with some ink and chalk. I only have two distress inks and neither were appropriate so I was improvising. I think it works ok though. I've added some flowers from Ladybuy and Friends and finished with some lovely crystals.

Thanks for stopping by...
Nxxx

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card, I love the image and your use of the flowers! Thank you for your comment and for letting me know your dear kitty has come home. That's wonderful, bet you are spoiling him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...