Wednesday 30 June 2010

It's Wednesday again...

**LONG POST ALERT!!!**

...how exactly does that happen??? I'm turning into one post a week...no wait a second, that's fairly normal for me, it was the other week that was out of character - LOL It's crazy how the time flys by. I can't believe my little man is 7 months already and I only have 10 weeks till I go back to work - nooooo! I've not done half of the things, crafting and otherwise, I wanted to since I had the munchkin. C'est la vie. Maybe next time - hahahahahaaa not ruddy likely!

So today has been quite a trying day. I had two funerals to go to today. The mum of a friend of mine passed away after a long battle with Breast Cancer (please sponsor me for race for life in memory of a dear friend that passed away in January (link at top of blog)) Lou is my age (28) and her mum is the same age as mine. I can't imagine loosing my mum ever, so I can only imagine what she's going through. I also lost a friend/collegue quite suddenly 2 weeks ago and her funeral was today. There was a slight scheduling clash so I wasn't able to make it to both. I know that April would understand why I wasn't there and I'm sure she knows I'm thinking about her.

I got home to find the lovely British Gas man at my house servicing the boiler, only to find that we have >354v coming into the house and therefore it was too dangerous for them to work on. So I've had engineers from the electricity distributor backwards and forwards as well as the gas man as he forgot his ladders. Fortunately it was the substation and not my house causing the problem. I was half expecting them to say I need to re-wire the house (I know it needs doing, but I am never going to be able to afford to do it!) *sigh* So tomorrow it all starts again with the gas man servicing my boiler. Fingers crossed my 20 year old heating system will last another couple of years...

Boy I can waffle a lot!!! I really do have a card for you and its for a bloke too - oooooooooooooooohhh!!

Quick and easy card today as I didn't have much time. Stamp is from TGF and I've coloured with my copics. I've chalked the edges and mounted on some DCWV Rockstar papers. (seriously bad photo, but the light has gone!)




Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my massive amount of waffle ;O) Maybe if I blogged more often I wouldn't have as much to say...oh but everything happened today...

Thank you for your very kind comments. They do bring a smile to my face and I can see what you've been up to.

End of waffle
Nxxx

P.S. Week 2 of slimming world. Lost another 4lbs  yay! that's half a stone in 2 weeks and I won slimmer of the week - wahoooooo!!!

I really am going to be quiet now ;O)

1 comment:

  1. Boy, you don't half waffle on!
    Only joking, I enjoy hearing what you've been up to, but I'm sorry to hear it's not been fun.
    Great mans card, the greeting farm guy is a real cutie!
    See ya same time next week hahahaha
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...