Wednesday 9 June 2010

Happy Father's day

Well I've started gearing up for Father's day, as I'm sure so many of you are too. I bought this fabulous digi from TGF and I've coloured up with my copics. I will get round to using my prismacolours one day! I've mounted on some scrapbook walls DP that I've had in my stash for years. I've finished the card off with a button from Junkitz.
That's about it from me today. I hope you're having a good week. Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to seeing what you've been up to.
Nxxx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card for Fathers Day.
    Great image and your colouring is fab too.The button finshes the card perfectly.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...