Thursday 3 June 2010

Happy (Belated) Birthday Amy!

It was my dearest darling friend's birthday yesterday. I thought it was on the 5th June so big ooops from me! Amy is a complete rocker with her hair colour changing from pink to blue to green and purple depending on what mood she's in and if its football season! As soon as I saw Ebony from TGF I had to have it as it's just perfect for Amy. I coloured Ebony with my copics and co-ordinated with DCWV Rockstar papers (cut the wrong way, very annoyed about that!) and some core'dinations black magic. I've added a lovely little mini safety pin from Queen & Co and finished off with a Craftwork Cards Birthday Button. Simple!

Tomorrow I'll have to dash to the shop and buy some crunchies as they're her fav and get my card shipped off to the states. Hopefully it wont take too long to get there.

Nxxx

PS. Still no news on Sammy. I've now created a FB group. I figured by applying 6 degrees of seperation theory, someone will know what's happened to him. Feel free to join in and help spread the word http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=125968777431006

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...