Friday 21 May 2010

Time for tea with Kraftin Kimmie

Howdy! Long time no see ;)

The challenge this week over at Kraftin Kimmie was anything but a card. A fair few weeks ago I got upset about something that I really shouldn't have and my dearest darling friend Jen made everything all better. At the time I had intended to make her a card to show her just how much I appreciate her friendship. Needless to say with one thing and another I didn't get round to it. Upon seeing the challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie, I had the brainwave of making her a nice gift box filled with her favourite vanilla tea featuring the spring tea party stamps and volia!

I created the box using my fantabulous Scor-Pal. I've used Gabrielle, Giselle, Lisette and Nadie stamps from the one and only Kraftin Kimmie Stamps along with the co-ordinating 'You're Tea-rific' from Kimmie's Tea Sentiments. I've coloured the lovely ladies with my copics. The beautiful flowers are from Ladybug and friends which have been finished with some crystals. I've finished the top of the box with my absolute favourite MS punch -Simple!

Lovely to see you all as always. Hopefully I'll see you again before this gloriously hot weekend is over. Thanks for stopping by.
Nxxx

Edited to Add: PC went doolally so I missed the deadline for KKS challenge = gutted!

1 comment:

  1. This is super lovely Nic! So creative and the tea party girls look fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...