Sunday 28 February 2010

Why do bad things happen in Threes?

Why do things happen in threes??? On Friday night my washing machine broke down. This is awkward at any time but with a 13 week old baby that needs at least 3 changes of clothes a day it gets somewhat more frustrating, but what's worse is that I only have 3 pairs of trousers that fit at the moment and 2 of them are trapped in the washing machine until the man comes to fix it on Monday, the only pair of trousers I have left are jogging bottoms and I'm not setting foot outside the house with them on! *sigh*

I spent most of last night in Casualty with little Benny boy as he poked himself in the eye whilst visiting his grandma fortunately it was just a nasty case ofconjunctivitis, I'm now attempting to apply cream to the inside lower lid without touching his eyeball - as if that's possible on anyone! And the third thing to happen was the ticket machine swallowing my money at the hospital. What can I say, it's been a frustrating couple of days, but it could have been worse.

Onto happier things, before the day turned into a trip to A&E, I was allowed a couple of hours on my own to make some cards - rah! So I took advantage and made up 'one for the boys' which is the theme over at
Quixotic Challenge and Roses on Paper.

I used TGF Ian Laddie stamp and coloured with my copics. The DP is scrapbook walls which has been in my stash for a number of years. The ribbon is more of a rope with fluffy bits. I have no idea where this is from, but I'm pretty sure I nabbed it off something. What can I say, we crafters are all about the environment and recycling :O)

I hope your weekends turned out slightly better than mine, and more importantly you like the card. Thanks for stopping by. Please do let me know what you think so that I can come by and visit you too :O)

Nxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I know about having one of those days too! I hope things are looking up today! Love the card you made, your coloring is very pretty!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...