Thursday 14 January 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 83

You guessed it, it's nap time again - hurrah! I love the peace and quiet that I get at this time of day. I just wish it was a bit longer so I could craft and attempt to make the house look vaguely tidy. It looks like a tornado hit 2 months ago and no one has even tried to put it straight again. I hate cleaning and tidying so the crafting always wins, although my hubby is starting to comment about the mess so, I probably ought to do something about it.

Its my mum's birthday tomorrow so I thought I'd make a card using the PBSC sketch. I also selected pink and brown papers so that I could enter the Quixotic Challenge 'Hot Chocolate' but I didn't get the card finished in time. One comp is better than none, so here it is. Let me know what you think!
Making cards for challenges is making me realise that I really need to invest in some more nestabilities...roll on my birthday :)

I've used the Penny Black image 'Sweet Slumber' and coloured with watercolours. The birthday sentiment is from craftwork cards. The papers and ribbon are from my stash.

Time to get the hoover out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...